Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Welcome Beth Bolander to the team here at Heritage Title Insurance Agency!



Hi, I’m Elizabeth Bolander, but I generally go by Beth. I am new here at Heritage Title Insurance Agency, and I will be working as a title assistant. I will be doing the back searching, searching of the new orders we receive, as well as helping with anything else that I’m needed for.
I’m new to Cache Valley. I’m originally from the North Ogden area (Harrisville), and I moved up here about 6 months ago, after I got married. My husband and I are both Students at Utah State. I’m majoring in Family and Consumer Science Education, and minoring in Spanish. Some things I enjoy doing is being with my family, Sports (Soccer, Volleyball, and Basketball), eating, and learning new things.

I can’t wait to meet you all. Feel free to stop in and talk to me, I would love to meet you, and put a name to a face. I’m excited to be here, and excited to work with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment